The products ordered and delivered cannot be returned, according to the provisions of art. 16 of GEO 34/2014, in the case of the sale of products liable to deteriorate or expire quickly, as well as in the case of the sale of sealed products that cannot be returned for health protection or hygiene reasons and that have been unsealed by consumer.
As an exception, the products ordered and delivered can be returned if they:
- were delivered unsealed,
- does not comply with the quality standards, or if by mistake other products than the ordered ones were delivered.
In this case, the products can be returned within 14 days from the date of their delivery. Thus, according to GEO no. 34/2014, the period for returning a Product expires within 14 days from
- the day the Buyer takes physical possession of the last Product - if the Buyer orders multiple products in one order that will be delivered separately
- the day on which the Buyer takes physical possession of the last Product - in case of delivery of a product that consists of several lots
If the Client/Buyer requests withdrawal from the Contract within the legal term of withdrawal from the contract, he must also return any gifts that accompanied the respective product. If the Order is paid, the Seller will reimburse the amount within a maximum of 14 (fourteen) days from the date the Buyer informs the Seller of his decision to withdraw from the Contract. The amount will be returned as follows:
- for Orders paid by online card -> by refund to the account from which the payment was made;
- for Orders paid by bank transfer -> by refund to the account from which the payment was made;
- for Orders paid with cash on delivery -> by refund to the account communicated by the Client/Buyer
The Seller will be able to postpone the reimbursement of the amount until receiving the Products sold or until receiving a proof according to which they have been shipped, in case he has not offered to recover the Products himself (the most recent date will be taken).
If a Product ordered by the Buyer cannot be delivered by the Seller, the latter will inform the Client/Buyer of this fact and will return to the Buyer's account the counter value of the Product, within a maximum of 7 (seven) days from the date on which the Seller became aware of this fact or from the date on which the Buyer expressly expressed his intention to terminate the Contract.
All these terms and conditions are provided in:
- Ordinance no. 130/2000 regarding the legal regime of distance contracts.
- Law no. 51 of 21/01/2003 for the approval of Government Ordinance no. 130/2000 regarding the legal regime of distance contracts.